- All Challenge Trophies are the property of the Swindon Music Festival and must be returned in person or by recorded delivery as instructed from the beginning of March (and notto the Arts Centre). Guarantees must be given for the safe custody of all trophies and holders are responsible for loss or damage. It is therefore to this and that all trophy winners(or responsible adults for those under 18 years)must give their names and addresses to the Clerical Assistant Before leaving the hall.
- Winners of medals and trophies will be required to bear the cost of any additional engraving. For new Trophies donated in 1972 and afterwards, the engraving will be confined to a plaque affixed to the plinth of the Trophy (where applicable). The new Trophies must not themselves be engraved.
- Adjudicator’s mark sheets may be obtained free as soon as possible after the conclusion of each class. Marking sheets which are not claimed within seven days of the close of the Swindon Music Festival (stamped addressed envelopes required) will be destroyed.
- RECEIPT OF ENTRY: ENTRY FEES WILL NOT BE ACKNOWLEDGED. ALL COMPETITORS MUST ENCLOSE A STAMPED ADDRESSED ENVELOPE (MAXIMUM 23CM BY 16CM) WITH THEIR ENTRY FORM.
- Each Entry Form must be signed by, or on behalf of, the competitor and be on the official form. A separate form must be completed for each entry.
- The Committee reserves the right to refuse any entry.
- Entrance fees are non-returnable.
- Cheques and Postal Orders should be made payable to Swindon Music Festival and crossed. Competitors must send their entry forms accompanied by the remittances, plus a stamped addressed envelope (maximum 23cm by 16cm) and “Own Choice” music for the accompanist to:
THE COMPETITORS’ SECRETARY
MRS DAWN BALL
89 LEIGHTON AVENUE,
- Any protests must be made in writing to the Festival Secretary and will not be considered unless accompanied by a fee of £5 which will be returned if the protest is upheld.
CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES – FRIDAY 18 JANUARY 2019
NO LATE OR INCOMPLETE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED